Installed 3.03 Pro....

I installed the latest version of cscart into a subdirectory on my hosting account. I went through all the steps and got to the final page where it gives you the links and codes to the store to reisntall. Once I click on the link to go to the new store and admin panel, it says not found.

How can you go through the whole install process and then nothing?

I am wnating to see how it works and to play with it is why I installed into a subdurectory.

Thanks

Ron

Did you change the admin name in the config.local.php file, but not actually change the file name? Or, did you do the opposite of that?

Thanks,

Brandon

[quote name='brandonvd' timestamp='1352139177' post='148368']

Did you change the admin name in the config.local.php file, but not actually change the file name? Or, did you do the opposite of that?

Thanks,

Brandon

[/quote]

I did not change anything. I got to the final screen with the links and the links went nowhere.

So does admin.php exist on your server? If you look at your config.local.php file, what does it say? Are your file/folder permissions correct?

Thanks,

Brandon

[quote name='brandonvd' timestamp='1352139704' post='148371']

So does admin.php exist on your server? If you look at your config.local.php file, what does it say? Are your file/folder permissions correct?

Thanks,

Brandon

[/quote]

I installed a community edition i another subfolder months ago and had not problems.

Everything is in a subfolder just like I did in the community edition.

There is an admin.php in the subfolder

UPDATE

I check the file permissions on the community edition and the one I just installed and noticed a difference. I changed it and now it works.

Thanks for pointing me in th right direction.

Sweet, that is awesome that you got it figured out.

Thanks,

Brandon

[quote name='brandonvd' timestamp='1352144468' post='148379']

Sweet, that is awesome that you got it figured out.

Thanks,

Brandon

[/quote]

here is the test site.

[url=“http://www.jayhawkoptics.com/store/index.php”]http://www.jayhawkoptics.com/store/index.php[/url]

You can see how I got the header and footer images the same, but I cannot get the center to do anything anywhere.

Have any pointers on how to fix it?