Install problems

[quote name=‘netjet’]RewriteBase /cscart

Thank you. It works, cs-cart was installed in a subdirectory.

Another question just to be sure, am I will be able to export all the modifications, and database from trial version to registered one easily?[/quote]

Yes, there is not a difference between trial and registered version.

[QUOTE]Another question just to be sure, am I will be able to export all the modifications, and database from trial version to registered one easily?[/QUOTE]

Actually, all you should need to do is enter your “License Key” into your existing demo site you are now building on to unlock it when you are ready to go live. :wink:

Ok perfect! Thank you guys.

Indy: I saw in your website cs-cart at 160euros, I thought it’s 145euros, am I wrong?

Is it possible to completely remove all shopping functions, because I want to use the website only as a catalog, and disable all the selling functions, is it possible? The website will be fastest? I 'm using a shared server.

[quote name=‘netjet’]Ok perfect! Thank you guys.

Indy: I saw in your website cs-cart at 160euros, I thought it’s 145euros, am I wrong?

Is it possible to completely remove all shopping functions, because I want to use the website only as a catalog, and disable all the selling functions, is it possible? The website will be fastest? I 'm using a shared server.[/quote]

1. Since yesterday it’s no more thruth.
  2. Yes, that would be possible

[quote name=‘indy0077’]1) Since yesterday that’s no more thruth.

2) Yes, that would be possible[/QUOTE]

Oh, well I’ll send you a message before buying.

How can disable completely the cart functionnality? I have removed some cart blocs, but I still have a message [Sign in to view price]