Install problems - missing text

I've about finished setting my site on my local machine and now I'm trying to transfer it to a live server.

Anyone explain why I get no proper content on the install pages ? here's an example

I'm asking this because I've already tried the quick way - transfer the files and change the setting. This worked except now content showed although I could access the asmin with no problem. I've read the thread on here but don't think that applies to this problem as you can see the server gets all green lights.

The only other thing is, is this other content taken from another site ? if so my server would be blocking it's IP so that would explain it.

Hello kickoff3pm,

Thank you for your message.

I am sorry to hear that you experience this problem. This content is not loaded from another website, it is loaded from scripts located in the install directory of your CS-Cart installation and its sub-directories, so your server should not block it. Unfortunately, we cannot tell you why exactly this problem occurs. The problem requires the investigation on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server by clicking on the Add record link on the Access information page of your Help Desk account so that we could examine the issue.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team