Include the content of a page_id

Hi,

i want to put bottom on product_details.tpl for example the content of page id privacy_policy

Thank you and maybe someone can help me… :slight_smile:

I think you should be able to use Listmania.

[quote name=‘baballuci’]I think you should be able to use Listmania.[/QUOTE]

i was, but i need to be displayed just on product details :slight_smile: anyway thanks for answer…

i think is something with {include page… not shure im not an expert in php :smiley:

thank you !

I’m not too sure you can do that as the page is dynamically generated and not an actual file…

Why not add a “Tab” on the product details page with the privacy policy in it?

[URL=“CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation”]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

or get Sno’s Product Tabs addon…

[quote name=‘WebGuy’]I’m not too sure you can do that as the page is dynamically generated and not an actual file…

Why not add a “Tab” on the product details page with the privacy policy in it?

[URL=“CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation”]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

or get Sno’s Product Tabs addon…[/QUOTE]

Hello WebGuy,

i was contact the support jut so see if its posible… and they tell me it is… anyway maybe its a bit complicated because need to change some additionals code…

anyway maybe never mind… :slight_smile: and i like your template, a great job !

Thank you for your reply !

Glad to hear that you were able to get this worked out, as I did figure you could do it, but NOT without some code modifications…:wink:

Most things you want to do with CS-CART can be done, it just depends on how “deep” you want to get into it and how much code you know.

Thanks for the kudos on the site!

i think i was improve something… :smiley:

to language i was add a new VARIABLE (ex. 01234) and on VALUE i was insert the HTML code…

on bottom product_details.tpl i was put the {$lang.01234}

and i have some description to each product just on product details. :wink: