In Which Table Are The Wishlists?

Actually doing an export of all data from a previous version of cs-cart, when I import customers and orders, it does not import wishlists.

Is there a way to keep the wishlists in the import so the customer will not loose it when we switch to new version ? (at least for registred customers)

If I import the cscart_user_session_products table into the new cs-cart. Will it do the job ?

Actually doing an export of all data from a previous version of cs-cart, when I import customers and orders, it does not import wishlists.

Is there a way to keep the wishlists in the import so the customer will not loose it when we switch to new version ? (at least for registred customers)

If I import the cscart_user_session_products table into the new cs-cart. Will it do the job ?

The table is correct. But I am not sure if you receive good result with just copying the table content. For example, the format of the session id can be changed in new versions. As a result, customers will not see their wishlists

Thanks for answer.

It comes from CS-Cart 4.3.3.SP1 and goes to CS-Cart 4.5.1

I will make the test if I had no other way to do it and hope it works. In other case, customers will loose their wishlits :(