< in stock > next to product add to cart?

hi all,

is there a way to display something like “IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP” next to the add to cart button?

thanks

b

[quote name=‘bschiett’]hi all,

is there a way to display something like “IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP” next to the add to cart button?

thanks

b[/QUOTE]

Unhappily nodoby to help.

Everybody that have cs-cart or develop it is very busy, man. You will need to wait a bit to know it. Tutorials are not ready, neither the new version manual.

In my case, I want to put and image saying that products OVER 199 HAVE FREE FREIGHT. But I don’t want to put image one by one. I would like that all products over 199,00 had free freight image near (add cart).

LET’S WAIT someone.

Sorry bschiett,

I never saw your post so here’s what I’ve cooked up for 1.3.5sp4, if you’ve got 2.0.x it should still work however let me know otherwise :wink:

Functionality akin to: (Notice “Available”)

[URL]http://www.photronlamp.com/graphite-tubes/varian/p306-graphite-tube-varian-part-number-63-100012-00-.html[/URL]

Basically you’ll want to add this next to the add to cart button so I’ve added the div just for your reference

Add new variable “stock_available” as “IN STOCK”

Add new variable “stock_not_available” as “Backordered”

```php

{$lang.in_stock}:

{if $product.amount >0}
{$lang.stock_available}
{/if}
{if $product.amount <=0}
{$lang.stock_not_available}
{/if}

```

dragondf

Post another thread if you require this to be created.

I personally havn’t attempted to show what you require however is shouldn’t be hard to do so.

Kind Regards,

Jesse-Lee Stringer

[quote name=‘JesseLeeStringer’]dragondf

Post another thread if you require this to be created.

I personally havn’t attempted to show what you require however is shouldn’t be hard to do so.

Kind Regards,

Jesse-Lee Stringer[/QUOTE]

Hello Jesse-Lee Stringer,

OK, I will post it in another thread.

Thanks for your help to bschiett!

[quote name=‘bschiett’]hi all,

thanks

b[/QUOTE]

Let see this topic will help you

[url]http://forum.cs-cart.com/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=11693[/url]