Lets see if we can get uservoice improved and maybe our voices might get louder!!!
Please vote for uservoice improvement or laugh at this topic :)
- Allow uservoice posts to have videos and documents to support their requests.
- Make an automatic email notification to all registered forum members that opt-into notifications for uservoice to be notified of uservoice new post so that they are actually visible and can be voted on.
- Also improve the voting process. Uservoice topics should either be adopted or cancelled within say 3 months so votes can be returned. Seems like some of the topics are kind of old and still open. In fact I saw one that was almost 4 years old before it was decline!!! Eeeeek
- Add a date to the posts that is visible before clicking on it.
- Add a sorting field so uservoice topics can be sorted by date
User voice will work much better this way and CSC will get valuable results.
Why am I posting this!! Well I made a support request and I was told I should use uservoice to see if it might be something everyone wants. Then I took a good look at uservoice and felt defeated again!!!
Uservoice needs to get stripped down and rebuilt!!
yes I did really post this in uservoice. I have a bunch of good simple ideas but feel like posting them in uservoice is a waste of time.