Importing products from database table via script

I have a table set up in my database that has all the columns of the Products upload csv file fields.

I can export this table into a csv file, then manually upload it and insert products that way.

However, how do I do it by script? There must be some way to automate that process without having to manually upload a csv file.

Any help would be appreciated.

you just dont want to have to manually upload the csv file? If thats the case you can use a program like [color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4]AutoScriptWriter II to automate actions on your computer on a scheduled basis.[/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='solesurvivor' timestamp='1327172275' post='129719']

you just dont want to have to manually upload the csv file? If thats the case you can use a program like [color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4]AutoScriptWriter II to automate actions on your computer on a scheduled basis.[/size][/font][/color]

[/quote]

Thanks, I'll check it out. But I was thinking more along the lines of a php/mysql script on my server so the server performs all the actions.

I see. Yeah I paid for something that does just that buts its extremely sophisticated and specific to my ERP System's database so it would no use for you. It works great though creates categories, products, features, filters, and images including downloading from a remote image server and then creating all the different required sizes. So yes it is possible to do. It took five months of working with the developer though. Good luck.

Actually, I've got all of that done. I just need to figure out how to automate the file upload to CS Cart.