Importing Images CS 2

Has anyone been successful importing images in CS 2?

I have tried various ways and cannot get any images to import. Everytime I try, the process runs as it should with no errors yet no images are imported.

I am in the same boat - trying to import just detailed images as main product image and it will not do it. Do you need to import both thumbnails and detailed together? do they need to be in certain directories?

This is aggravating.

Nope, all you should have to do is import the detailed image and the software will do the rest. I gave up on it for the time being.

A space is being added by the software at the end of the CSV row.

I moved the field order to be:

Product code, Detailed image, Pair type

and the import was successful. Just make sure a file path is not the last field in the CSV.

I will add the bug report to the list.

[quote name=‘jagorny’]A space is being added by the software at the end of the CSV row.

and the import was successful. Just make sure a file path is not the last field in the CSV.

I will add the bug report to the list.[/QUOTE]

Thanks a million for this post.

My god I spent ages importing images to 2.04

[quote name=‘jagorny’]A space is being added by the software at the end of the CSV row.

I will add the bug report to the list.[/QUOTE]

Hi, what is the location of images in version 2.04? By default they appear to be stored in database! If so how to store images as file system? can anyone give some suggestions.

YP G

The database is not an option in 2.x. Images will be stored in the file system: /images/detailed/, images/thumbnail/