Importing 2.0.15 Database To 2.1.2

Has there been any new success with the database updates only?

I have a heavily modded 2.0.12 store, but looking to abandon the mods and use the built-in functionality of 2.1.4. Also going to redesign the UI during this process, so it makes sense to start with a base install. But from what I’ve seen, there’s no tool/script to update the database only.

Any tips?

[quote name=‘interfaceFactory’]Has there been any new success with the database updates only?

I have a heavily modded 2.0.12 store, but looking to abandon the mods and use the built-in functionality of 2.1.4. Also going to redesign the UI during this process, so it makes sense to start with a base install. But from what I’ve seen, there’s no tool/script to update the database only.

Any tips?[/quote]

Usually, what I do for things like this, is copy the site to another web hosting setup (files and DB), then run the upgrade, then you can export the upgraded DB and start from there, kinda in-depth, but does work, and should work for you.

Yeah, sounds like that’s going to be the least troublesome method for us.

Thanks!

[quote name=‘interfaceFactory’]Yeah, sounds like that’s going to be the least troublesome method for us.

Thanks![/quote]

No problem, glad to help. Let me know if you need any further assistance.