Important Transaction Was Canceled By The Customer

I am trying to set up Stripe Connect with Multi-Vendor Ultimate 4.11.5. Stripe Connect seems to be set up correctly and my test vendor tied to the account correctly (I have a company that uses Stripe already and I'm using that as the test vendor). The Stripe Connect addon is filled out and my one and only vendor seems to be set up properly. (Initially I had my demo vendors active and not connected which CS-Cart support thought would be the problem.) I deleted all demo orders, demo products, and demo vendors and I cleared var/cache and Administration>Storage>Clear Cache. When I try to checkout with a test product ($5.00), I still get a CS-Cart error message saying, "Important Transaction was canceled by the customer". I've searched through the forums already and I'm probably missing something simple but I don't know what that is. I already tried replacing the secret key. Any ideas?

Check order details page in the admin. Do you see any error details at the right side?

Check order details page in the admin. Do you see any error details at the right side?

I'm not seeing any errors. Just status "Incomplete". I checked the logs and no errors. It shows the creation of the order but nothing else about the order in the logs.

To follow up, it looks like there was a bug with the theme I was using and an update rolled out for the theme fixed the issue. @eComLabs, thanks for your reply on this.