Import With Allowed Options

Hello, I am trying to import the product with many conditional options (allowed combinations), but can not find the way how to do it. It only import products with Global options.

How can I import allowed combinations and normal options with images and prices?

Thanks

I used Cart 2 Cart to do the import as we had a lot of products with multiple options and it work fine.

You mean this one? link. As I understand it is for migration, not for simple importing… Can you explain little bit more how you do it, please…

Are your products in a database currently or a spreadsheet? I also used cart2cart and the product import was great. It grabbed all of the options, categories, subcats, meta, keywords - you name it.

cart2cart is your best option if you have your products in another ecommerce package (db) you can migrate your store from one to the other.

The point is I do not migrate from any other cart. I just want to make all products with all allowed combinations in csv or excell file and import them all in one go… But the problem is to import options and allowed combination…

How can I use cart2cart for it?

Well you can't really. Cart2cart is setup to map very specific fields of one ecommerce package to another.

I think your best bet would be to do the following (Im not 100% sure it would work).

• create a test product with all the options you need. (in CS-Cart)
  • export the product as a .csv file, include the header information (product name, options etc)
  • open the file in excel
  • what you should see is a file with the various database fields mapped out. You can then add your new products into that file.

But having said all of that - why not create a dummy install of CS-Cart and create all of your products in that? You can then import the db info into your site when you're ready. Creating all of the products in csv seems like a long way to do it.

[quote name='sok777' timestamp='1309618536' post='116141']

The point is I do not migrate from any other cart. I just want to make all products with all allowed combinations in csv or excell file and import them all in one go… But the problem is to import options and allowed combination…

How can I use cart2cart for it?

[/quote]