import products from xtcommerce

Hello@all is it possible import all articles with description´s and images prices and all from the shopsoftware xtcommerce???

Second is it possible to import all products from amazon? Thanks for help!

Nobody can help me?

Is this true? nobody know a solution?

Cs cart has an import routine.

So if xtcommerce has an export routine then you might be able to sort something for the core elements going via an excel spread sheet.

Ok, if the time comes i will write here again.

You are obviously the only one here who has used xtcommerce. If i were you i’d ask support if they can mod an import facility for you.

How exactly? What do you need for it?

It is so, many users user xtcommerce. because they dont know about cs-cart. That my 100% meaning

[quote name=‘baballuci’]You are obviously the only one here who has used xtcommerce. If i were you i’d ask support if they can mod an import facility for you.[/QUOTE]

But equally important is amazon, because we have in amazon more products than in xtcommerce cart, after then we need both it is possible. And other users they come from xtcommerce they need the import function to cs-cart!

contact cs-cart to see if custom dev can code an import addon for you…

But this will cost!? Is this right?

[quote name=‘Triplex’]But this will cost!? Is this right?[/quote]

yes…

I dont know how this isnt a standard function, because cs-cart like more users, more customers. And many peoples have an shop before they know about cs-cart. and they can import easy all products to cs-cart. or why they should change the shopsystem if they have a many of trouble and work.

cs doesn’t have an import script for xt-commerce, mainly because no one has ever heard of it’s existence, 2nd theirs 300+ shopping cart scripts out their and it would take an entire team at cs to make import scripts for the 300+ carts and keep the scripts updated would be an absolute nightmare, the majority of folks would rather have cs focus on improving existing features while adding new features versus making import scripts the majority of users would not use, I’d get a quote from cs custom dev for this import script you need…