Import problems with new 3.02 ultimate!

Hello,

The Import file prepared for 3.01 ultimate can not be imported to 3.02 version. The advanced import/export addon is used for borh editions. Import works perfect for 3.01 but same file does not work at all for 3.02.

Is any export/import schema changed between “minor bug update”???

By the way if you try to create option variant in 3.02 ult. it gives error… "[color=#000000][font=Courier][size=3]Error_occurred"… looks like 3.02 has more bugs than 3.01… any comments of CS would be nice.[/size][/font][/color]

Hello sok777,

Thank you for your message.

I am sorry to hear that you have experienced this problem. Unfortunately, I have failed to reproduce these problems in a standard CS-Cart Ultimate Edition installation. They require examination on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server by clicking on the Add record link on the Access information page of your Help Desk account so that we could examine the issue. In the Help Desk ticket, please provide further clarifications on what exactly you tried to import/export and provide your .csv file.

Also please note that no changes have been made to the export/import fields scheme between Ultimate Edition 3.0.1 and 3.0.2 (namely, I am talking about exporting/importing products).

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

Hello Pavel,

Thanks for answer.

I am testing it on local machine. Probably there was instalation error.

I took DB back up of 3.01 and restored it on 3.02. Now everything works well again…So as you say nothing is changed in Database structure or fields between 3.01 and 3.02 version then it is definitely local instalation problem.

Hello sok777,

Thank you for keeping me informed. I am glad to hear that you have managed to resolve this problem.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

Just few things to comment.

If you do new installation (WITHOUT DEMO DATA), then you have to use clearance file (immediatly after instalation) provided in bug tracker. [url=“http://forum.cs-cart.com/tracker/issue-3389-global-options-cannot-save/”]http://forum.cs-cart.com/tracker/issue-3389-global-options-cannot-save/[/url] otherwise import is not correct…

And the shop name HAS to be created before import!. othewise instalation brakes or incorrect (new skin does not exist). May be it would be better to make a kind of notification… “The shop name does not exist. Create it first and prcoceed with import”