Images

I am new to CS Cart, so please be gentle with me!

I trying to add a jpg/gif to a Category page. I created the image from my local pc, and load it to CS Cart images. When I add the image to the page, it asks me if I want to name it. I give it an Image URL and Title…but there are 3 fields. I dont know what to enter into the Image Description field, so I leave it blank. The seems to load ok to the page ok as I can see it when I add it to the Editing page. When I click “Preview”, I also see that it is there. However, when I Save the page, the image does not come up on the page…

What am I doing wrong?

TIA, Chris

[quote name=‘nirvs’]I am new to CS Cart, so please be gentle with me!

I trying to add a jpg/gif to a Category page. I created the image from my local pc, and load it to CS Cart images. When I add the image to the page, it asks me if I want to name it. I [COLOR=Red]give it an Image URL[/COLOR] and Title…but there are 3 fields. I dont know what to enter into the Image Description field, so I leave it blank. The seems to load ok to the page ok as I can see it when I add it to the Editing page. When I click “Preview”, I also see that it is there. However, when I Save the page, the image does not come up on the page…

What am I doing wrong?

TIA, Chris[/quote]

What do you mean by image URL. Maybe that’s your problem.