Images missing in banners

Images in banners are invisible (since last upgrade??), even in the CS-Cart demo store here (Build your PC). I tested it in several browsers, but I can never see the image, neither in the upload form. Am I the only one?

I know I cannot see it because I use adblock in firefox, it removes the image for me.

Tested with vanilla IE8, image is there…

Sie sind unheimlich, Miss Marple.

Tested it with FF 3.6.2 (lots of addons), with standard installations without any addon of IE8, IE7, IE6, IE5.5 (this looks really funny…), Safari 4.0.5, Opera 10.53, Chrome 5.0.375.70 - no image.

Hmm, tested it on another pc (maybe trouble with mine?) with IE8, Firefox 3.6.2, Opera 10.51, standard installations without anything - nada.

Could this be a safety thing in our network?

Hrhrhr, better smart in secret than incredibly (which is another meaning for “creepy” in German) stupid.

Hi, try to use ‘Firebug’ for FF and have a look at the stylesheet, if the images are there (in the code).

The images are there, on the demo site of CS-Cart, and also on my installation, in the code and physically, and I can upload others (which are also invisible in the upload window), but I cannot see them.

This is only the case with images inside banners. To be honest, this does not really annoy me, because I don’t use banners, but I thought this could be a new glitch in 2.0.15.

[quote name=‘Miss Marple’]To be honest, this does not really annoy me, because I don’t use banners, but I thought this could be a new glitch in 2.0.15.[/quote]

I don’t think so, there are not changes in the code. I guess it would be something with your browser (javascript, security settings - maybe) or network settings.

[quote name=‘Miss Marple’]The images are there, on the demo site of CS-Cart, and also on my installation, in the code and physically, and I can upload others (which are also invisible in the upload window), but I cannot see them.

This is only the case with images inside banners. To be honest, this does not really annoy me, because I don’t use banners, but I thought this could be a new glitch in 2.0.15.[/QUOTE]

I had the same problem time ago.

I used (that time) KASPERSKY anti-virus.

We have a thread about that.

If your anti-virus is on, please disable it for 1min and make a try.

Ups! Kaspersky was the “problem”! And Adblock Plus does the same.

But this is something everybody should know who wants to use the banner feature.

Have the same issue, but have disable my GDATA2010 but it solves not the problem. In admin the banner is active in banners section and blocks. But i cant see the image in frontpage.