Images in subcategories v3 fix not working

Hi

I have used the fix in knowledgebase (CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.16.x documentation) to Display a subcategories list as a multicolumn list with images.

It all went well, I get the no image picture to the list of subcategories now, but I dont get any images when I pu some, nomatter where (detailed or thumbnail).

I have looked around in forums for some solution or similar problem but didnt manage to find anything.

Any ideas?

I use the CS-Cart: version 3.0.3 PROFESSIONAL

Thanks

Fotis

Fotis,

I have attached the files I am using for subcategory images. It uses the my_changes addon.

I am using this on V3.0.3

[attachment=6170:subcat_images.zip]

John

subcat_images.zip

Thank you John!

I will give it a try right away and let you know.

Fotis

John

It works great

thank you!!!

Fotis

[quote name='dvsgr' timestamp='1354088781' post='150040']

Hi

I have used the fix in knowledgebase (http://kb.cs-cart.co…es-multicolumns) to Display a subcategories list as a multicolumn list with images.

It all went well, I get the no image picture to the list of subcategories now, but I dont get any images when I pu some, nomatter where (detailed or thumbnail).

I have looked around in forums for some solution or similar problem but didnt manage to find anything.

Any ideas?

I use the CS-Cart: version 3.0.3 PROFESSIONAL

Thanks

Fotis

[/quote]

I get the same problem, no image.gif I have the image path verified and also tried with Johns zipped folder, cleared caches still the same after upgrade. Images show for when typing on the full url but not in categories.

They show in admin as still there when I go to try and add them manually in “edit selected” category main pair. but not in store front.

anyone else have same problem.

thanks

John

[quote name='johnbol1' timestamp='1357741485' post='152495']

I get the same problem, no image.gif I have the image path verified and also tried with Johns zipped folder, cleared caches still the same after upgrade. Images show for when typing on the full url but not in categories.

They show in admin as still there when I go to try and add them manually in “edit selected” category main pair. but not in store front.

anyone else have same problem.

thanks

John

[/quote]

John,

just sent you an email

Regards

John

I was having the same issue but my problem was that I had the controllers folder in the wrong addons folder. I had it in skins/basic/customer/addons/my_changes and it should have been in addons/my_changes I hope that helps others with the problem.