Images in Search for V4.x

Hi

Does anyone know how to amend the search results to include a small image? I cannot believe I did not check this one out before buying. It might have been in version 3 - the one I checked out but not in ver 4.

As we sell products that are totally purchased by what they look I do really want images.

I am hoping someone can help with some suggestions. Here are examples from the store under development and my current shop.

Thanks!!!

[attachment=7289:Screen Shot 2013-10-18 at 4.36.05 PM.png]

[attachment=7290:Screen Shot 2013-10-18 at 4.34.49 PM.png]

Screen Shot 2013-10-18 at 4.36.05 PM.png

Screen Shot 2013-10-18 at 4.34.49 PM.png

In V2, V3 and V4, in the admin, go to Settings>General>Search options. Under 'Search also in', disable 'Pages' and/or 'News' to show product images on the search results page.

If you want to include Pages, News and products with their respective images, you'll need to customise the search templates.

[quote name='StellarBytes' timestamp='1382087382' post='169956']

In V2, V3 and V4, in the admin, go to Settings>General>Search options. Under 'Search also in', disable 'Pages' and/or 'News' to show product images on the search results page.

If you want to include Pages, News and products with their respective images, you'll need to customise the search templates.

[/quote]

StellarBytes

Realised I just did a +1 to reputation and never actually thanked you personally for the help. Sorry for the delay. The help was most appreciated.