Image Upload - Error

I recently moved servers and since then the image upload for products has been having some issues. The image will upload on the back end and even display there however when I go to the front of the site to view the product, in the images place I get this error:

Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: Permission denied in /home/nonstop/public_html/core/fn.fs.php on line 114

Any ideas what this might be? I'm guessing it would be to do with the thumbnail or similar. I need to get it fixed ASAP.

Thankyou

[quote name=‘elogic’]I recently moved servers and since then the image upload for products has been having some issues. The image will upload on the back end and even display there however when I go to the front of the site to view the product, in the images place I get this error:

Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: Permission denied in /home/nonstop/public_html/core/fn.fs.php on line 114

Any ideas what this might be? I'm guessing it would be to do with the thumbnail or similar. I need to get it fixed ASAP.

Thankyou[/QUOTE]

Hello Elogic,

It seems that the incorrect permissions are set for the "images" directory of your CS-Cart installation. Please set 777 ones for this directory. For more information about the permissions, please refer to this article in our Knowledge Base: [url]http://kb2.cs-cart.com/permissions[/url]

not only permissions but also make sure directories are created by same user group that connects to DB

Thanks, it was the permissions on the images subfolders.

Thanks for the reply!

You are welcome.