Image Previewer Bug E7

Hi

In IE7 when click to open large image, the previewer window appear in the begin on the page not like in Firefox (verticaly centered). Does anyone know how to change this?

RESOLVED!

How was this [QUOTE]RESOLVED![/QUOTE]…as I’m sure others who might run into the same issue would like to know :wink:

[quote name=‘WebGuy’]How was this …as I’m sure others who might run into the same issue would like to know ;)[/QUOTE]

I think there is no issue at all from the beginning…

The problem comes from styles_ie.css where the developers of cs resolved bug in IE6 and earlier with fixed possition, but IE7 and IE8 support fixed possition normaly.So i made copy of styles_ie.css named styles_ie7.css and erase [QUOTE]/* Previewer styles /

#previewer_overlay {

filter: alpha(opacity=0);

}

#previewer_overlay {

position: absolute;

height: expression(document.body.scrollHeight > document.body.offsetHeight ? document.body.scrollHeight : document.body.offsetHeight + ‘px’);

}

#previewer_window {

margin-top: expression(0 - parseInt(this.offsetHeight / 2) + (previewer_margin = document.documentElement && document.documentElement.scrollTop || document.body.scrollTop) + ‘px’);

}

#previewer_load {

margin-top: expression(0 - parseInt(this.offsetHeight / 2) + (previewer_margin = document.documentElement && document.documentElement.scrollTop || document.body.scrollTop) + ‘px’);

}

#previewer_hide_select {

height: expression(document.body.scrollHeight > document.body.offsetHeight ? document.body.scrollHeight : document.body.offsetHeight + ‘px’);

}

.drag-window {

}

/
/Previewer styles */[/QUOTE]

and i edit common_templates/styles.tpl about difference betweeen IE7 ,IE8 and earlier

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Now the previewer window is vertycaly centered in all IE version!

Thanks! I’m sure those who also run into this issue will appreciate your thorough response.

Thanks for this fix. It works great for the IE bug. Does anyone have a fix for image resizing in firefox?

So, this edit has been tested to work correctly in IE7 and IE8?

This may have been fixed in the latest 2.07 version as there was mention of being fixed in this release (I am still upgrading & haven’t yet tried)