Ie Kicks Up Warning Message For Version 2.2.1

Hello Dave,

Thank you for the reply.

I managed to reproduce this problem in a standard CS-Cart installation. I have forwarded information about this problem to our engineers. They will investigate it in more detail and apply necessary changes to the next CS-Cart release. If you want to be updated about the status of this issue, please contact us via Customer Help Desk so that we can provide you with a solution when it is ready.

I apologize for your inconvenience in this matter.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

So is there going to be a release of 2.2.3 to fix bugs like this? It is bugs like this that make me hesitant at upgrading our main sites.

Hello Jim,

We apologize for any possible inconvenience.

Yes, CS-Cart version 2.2.3 is supposed to be released soon, approximately within 1-2 weeks. Most probably this bug will be fixed in this release.

Anastasiya Kozlova

CS-Cart Support team

I'm not so sure “Most probably” is the best way to answer on a browser error. If you have the fix posted here then why wouldn't it be included?

Hello Jim,

Thank you for your reply.

I apologize for any possible inconvenience.

The provided fix resolves some other problem, not this one in CS-Cart version 2.2.2. Another fix will be prepared for this problem. We are really sorry about it. Unfortunately, our engineers are still working on the fix for this problem and we cannot tell you for sure if they will fix the problem before the release, so in this case we cannot guarantee that the new release will include this fix. However, if the fix is made before the release, it will be included in it, otherwise we will provide the fix here.

Sorry for any possible inconvenience once again.

Thank you.

Anastasiya Kozlova

CS-Cart Support team

Has a fix to this problem been offered yet?

if not

Is there a timeline of when we can expect a solution?

Any fix for that?