I would like to put my downloadable products on different web server?

I need a quick help for this before opening my Online Store.

I would like to put my downloadable products (whit a safe cript link) on different web server? This is possible whit CS-Cart?

Or Anybody has a solution?

Thank you in advance and be sure your help will be appreciated!

Mark

I don’t see why not - you can enter a full URL for the file location, so theoretically as long as its reachable at an http:// address, you should be able to do it

I don’t work with downloadable items though - somebody else might have hit a wall with this before

Thank you for you help! It’s exactly what I was wondering before posting, but SC-Cart gives me 2 results when I am use Explorer or FireFox but anyway both of them don’t work.

I am obliged to host my folders on another web server because CS-Cart slows down extremely my server, even if I have only 20% of my inventory (100%= 150 items) and 3 beta customers!!! and 3 beta affilates.

What will it happen with a thousand and more customers??? Even, I daren’t think of it.

Sincerely,

Or Anybody has a solution?

Thank you in advance and be sure your help will be appreciated!

Mark

I think that putting an absolute URL is not a problem… the problem would be to secure that URL. Before I say something stupid, I think you better ask cscart support. This is a simple question and they are likely to help you without charging, assuming you have a couple of days of support left… :slight_smile: