I Want Order Multivendor But...

hi everyone i have a new project i want order new multivendor license but…

cs-cart doesnt have vendor review system, vendor points eg: 85/100 for customer trust.

and doesnt have messaging system for vendor questions.

and doesnt have vendor product aprove from admin.

etc. etc.

i checked ixxo its have all but i know cs-cart codes templating etc.

what can i do ? cs-cart have addons what i reguests ?

hi teosu,

[quote]cs-cart doesnt have vendor review system, vendor points eg: 85/100 for customer trust.[/quote]

default module “Comments and review” allows to leave 5-star rating per vendors so please check this

[quote]and doesnt have messaging system for vendor questions.[/quote]

do you mean questions from vendors to site admin?

[quote]and doesnt have vendor product aprove from admin[/quote]

[font=“arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif”][color=“#282828”]please check this[/color][/font]

p.s. please check Reference Guide in details because 2 of 3 missed parts are in the default functionality of CS-Cart :-)

[font=“arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif”][color=“#282828”]best regards,[/color][/font]

[font=“arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif”][color=“#282828”]WSA team[/color][/font]

[quote name='teosu' timestamp='1432654219' post='215851']

and doesnt have messaging system for vendor questions.

[/quote]

Each vendor can create own CMS forms. It can be used to send questions to vendors. Block with pages also has the Vendor pages filling

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Dear Friends,[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]In our blog you can find articles on CS-Cart custom development. In one of them we answer the top 5 questions from this forum to give you more detailed and specific information about multiple storefronts. Enjoy reading![/font][/color]http://blog.simtechd…torefronts.html[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif] [/font][/color]