I paid for license and they shut me down with dmca notice

It is freaking crazy to deal with this company…great product…crap service…paid for lic and they sent my isp a dmca notice and now my store (and source of family income) is shut down.

I have emails from them saying i paid…still went behind my back and shut me down

just want it fixed…wish they would stop being a-holes and just help

[quote name='jlaperch' timestamp='1322431226' post='126821']

It is freaking crazy to deal with this company…great product…crap service…paid for lic and they sent my isp a dmca notice and now my store (and source of family income) is shut down.

I have emails from them saying i paid…still went behind my back and shut me down

just want it fixed…wish they would stop being a-holes and just help

[/quote]

Hmm I am wondering if it's because your website name was originally noted as www.newmilfordphoto.com and I see it now redirects it to transferpapershack.com.

I believe you can only use it on one domain period. My guess is this is where the problem lies.

Yes, probably a domain issue. One license is for one domain. You can email them to change domain for a license though, have done that and they usually change it in a day, after which you are allowed to use it on your new domain.

Update: Ah I see it words again already. Could you share what the problem was? (just curious)