I Need To Add The View Large Image Feature Into Product Categories Page

Hi All

I'm working on a CS-Cart customization which I have a requirement where I need to have the “View Large Image” feature made available in the product category page. below is the flow

1. Select a product category
  2. Click on the image thumb in the product category page.
  3. An light box will load the Larger Image.

Please help need help

Thanks

Dreammind

[quote name='dreammind' timestamp='1309362986' post='115957']

Hi All

I'm working on a CS-Cart customization which I have a requirement where I need to have the “View Large Image” feature made available in the product category page. below is the flow

1. Select a product category
  2. Click on the image thumb in the product category page.
  3. An light box will load the Larger Image.

Please help need help

Thanks

Dreammind

[/quote]

Image Thumb for a product or the category?

upload a detailed image to the category page in admin, this will then “pop up”

(if you do mean category image of course)

John

John,

I think he means the product listing page were there you would see product(s) from catagory then click on image to see larger view. I guess they would click on title of product to go to details page.

Dave

Hi All

What I want is to add view large image option to the product images displayed in the product categories section. because I have customized the cart so that it doesn't a product description page

thanks

Dil

Check the “The Cs-Cart Jquery Image Zoom” addon from webgraphiq

The image.tpl file has a lot of conditions, this is a task for a cs-guru. PM some developer for a quote o ask webgraphiq to customize it for you.

Hi,

Have you tried to go to product page and take the code that puts the link to the popup detailed image?

I think is located here: skins/your_skin/customer/views/products/components/product_images.tpl

and there is a line:

{include file=“common_templates/previewer.tpl” rel=“preview[product_images]”}

Check this out, I think it could be close to what you need.

Cheers,

Did you ever figure it out? I would like to do this as well.

Find in customer/blocks/list_templates/products_grid.tpl (or whichever template you are using to view the category)

{include file="common_templates/image.tpl" show_detailed_link=false obj_id=$obj_id_prefix images=$product.main_pair object_type="product" show_thumbnail="Y" image_width=$settings.Thumbnails.product_lists_thumbnail_width image_height=$settings.Thumbnails.product_lists_thumbnail_height}

and replace with this

{include file="views/products/components/product_images.tpl" product=$product show_detailed_link="Y"}