I need help with my Cs-Cart site!

I don't mind contacting the helpdesk but they usually take 24 hours just to give me a quote and then say they will start fixing the issue in another week. When my back is towards the wall, I can't count on them. My client's site is having issues. I need this fixed asap.

My client is running CS-Cart version 2.2.1 PROFESSIONAL. Their website is [url=“http://alturl.com/oiypj.”]http://alturl.com/oiypj.[/url] They recently changed hosting companies and now they are getting all sorts of SMARTY errors. I have no idea what went wrong because they did everything right. They copied over all the files to the new host and then exported the old mySQL database and imported with the new host. Now, certain product and category information is missing, people have trouble at checkout, etc. Something is really wrong.

I thought this was a SQL error due to maybe not properly exporting the database. BUT I checked the database and it looks good. I have a feeling that the files just aren't properly laid out from the root directory. I know the old host used a /var system which the new host doesn't.

Please take a look at my site. If you think you can fix this ASAP, write me back. I will grant access to FTP, cpanel, etc. They need this fixed. It is crucial. I will also gladly pay a fair amount.

I'm going to guess that you already got help with this? Your site seems to be working fine for me.

By the way, awesome idea. I could totally get a college degree without ever going to college. Man, that is perfect.

Thanks,

Brandon

[quote name='brandonvd' timestamp='1350532263' post='147220']

By the way, awesome idea. I could totally get a college degree without ever going to college. Man, that is perfect.

[/quote]

Maybe there is some hope for me after all.

[quote]I make multi-million dollar websites, I don't need no stinking degree[/quote] -J.Str

[quote name=‘JesseLeeStringer’ timestamp=‘1350935356’ post=‘147507’]

-J.Str

[/quote]

:grin: