I get a blank page when trying to edit a Product

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]I get a blank page when trying to edit a Product. v. 2.2.5[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]What is the name of the file accessed for admin.php?dispatch=products.update&product_id=29996[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]I need to check if the file is missing. I need a name. [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]thnx [/font][/color]

Check your server error logs for errors. Manually connect to your site via FTP and delete the contents of /var/cache/. There will be multiple files and queries called to access and process products.update so no definitive answer.

[color=#444444][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Checked all other addons and possible mods, finally we changed this[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#444444][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]@ini_set('memory_limit', '64M'); to @ini_set('memory_limit', '128M'); and[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#444444][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]now both our admin products and product pages are working fine now.[/size][/font][/color]