I cannot get the Admin Users Groups to work!

There does not seem to be a place with-in the cart to change the user groups for administrators in the cart. I click on the user in the admin area of the cart but there is no tab to change the user group. I tried following the instructions found in the knowledge base of CS-Cart.com but that didn’t work. I have posted pdf attachment with screenshots of what I am looking at. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong? It looks like this feature is not working in the current version of CS-Cart.

[attachment=4788:CS-Cart User Group Problem.pdf]

CS-Cart User Group Problem.pdf

The group is 'Administrators', you add/remove users to this group via Customers > Administrators - is this what you're looking for?

[quote][/quote]No, I need to be able to create multiple admin groups. Each group will have its own permission settings. I can create an administrator. I just cannot specify what admin group they should belong too. Look at the PDF file that I have attached you will see the screen shots that show the problem.

I think I have the same problem. What I want and need is that it exist just one (and only 1) administrator. In this case, me. I created a user group called Manager, which is the group that has almost all the privileges activated. Of course, not all of them, because I need to take care of the structure and several things that I need to handle myself such as skin change, database and so on.

I am using CS-Cart v2.2.4. What I want is to create a “administrator” that work under the group called Manager. But here's the problem:

• If I create an Administrator User, it will have all the privileges as me. And I don't want that.
  • If I select the option to create a User, the first thing that the system will ask me is that I have to decide if it will be:

Administrator, Customer, or Supplier

If I select Administrator, I will be in the same situation, if I select Customer, the Customer cannot access the Admin Panel and create products, categories or handle the system. In short, a customer is not allowed to access the Admin Panel. And for the Supplier, I don't need the supplier yet, and I don't know how it works.

Would you be so kind, or anyone here that read this, tell me how can I do it?

I repeat: What I want is to create is some special “Administrator” kind of user that be called “Manager” with limited privileges in the Admin area.

Yes, I have the same problem. Version 2.x we would do it all the time. Version 3 you can't. I click on the “User Group” tab while viewing a user, and the only thing that shows is the checkbox to notify user. It should list the various user groups and we should be able to select which ones they are assigned to.