Hybrid Auth/social Login Errors

I am going through the process of integrating the Hybrid Auth Social Login, and am getting the following errors:

Yahoo:

[quote]Error Authentication failed. The user has canceled the authentication or the provider refused the connection[/quote]

For the ID I've tried the App ID and the Consumer ID - both return the same error.

Live (Windows):

[quote]We're unable to complete your request

Microsoft account is experiencing technical problems. Please try again later. [/quote]

Twitter:

When trying to create the app, I keep getting an error that says I need to associate my number with my Twitter account, but it is already associated. Update: This is a known issue with Twitter. [url=“Temporary app creation issue - Announcements - Twitter Developers”]https://twittercommunity.com/t/temporary-app-creation-issue/42983[/url]

PayPal:

I get this error:

[quote][color=#000000]Relying Party Validation error: redirect_uri provided in the request does not match with the registered redirect_uri. Please check the request.[/color][/quote]

I also noticed there isn't one in the list in the CS-Cart addon for Instagram. Any reason why?