How to use payment method icon in checkout process

Sorting the payment methods is much easier … at the page where you see your payments methods just hover over a method and you can drag it up or down to the position you want it to be :smiley:

[quote name=‘Flow’]Sorting the payment methods is much easier … at the page where you see your payments methods just hover over a method and you can drag it up or down to the position you want it to be :D[/QUOTE]

LOL… I’ll be damned… didn’t even notice that :slight_smile:

[quote name=‘johnbol1’]In 2.1.2 they appear in th same order as you have them listed in admin, whichever is at the top will appear in store at top etc etc, there is no position select box.

JOhn[/QUOTE]

So how to change position in admin, you know?

[quote name=‘Flow’]Sorting the payment methods is much easier … at the page where you see your payments methods just hover over a method and you can drag it up or down to the position you want it to be :D[/QUOTE]

This way works. Thanks alot!

By the way, do you know how to sort promotions. I know they are sorted alphabetically. But I don’t want that. I want them to sort in the order I want. Is there another way?

i think the easiest way is to change the payment’s name from “Paypal” to “Paypal