How to track Reward Points used?

I set up the reward points system on our new website - is there anyway to trace how many people are paying with them (and how much this totals in value)?

I know there is a 'Payment methods chart…' in the Sales Reports - should Points payments show up here (they aren't doing at present - I don't know if people just aren't using them yet or if the info isn't supposed to be displayed there)?

…or is the Points used information available elsewhere??

thanks

[quote name='Fishpaste' timestamp='1316465917' post='121937']

I set up the reward points system on our new website - is there anyway to trace how many people are paying with them (and how much this totals in value)?

I know there is a 'Payment methods chart…' in the Sales Reports - should Points payments show up here (they aren't doing at present - I don't know if people just aren't using them yet or if the info isn't supposed to be displayed there)?

…or is the Points used information available elsewhere??

thanks

[/quote]

Hi, when you look at the order, it will show under the price they paid. If they paid full price, they are not using them. You can also click on a user profile, then click on view user points to see if they are using them or not. Here is an example:

Subtotal: $48.00

Points in use (18 points): $15.71

Total: $32.29

Hope it helps. I'm not sure if it's because we're using Paypal but half the time, the points are not added to the user's account after the payment is set to complete. I was hoping 2.2.2 would fix this but it didn't. Wonder if others have this problem?

D.

Hi -

thanks - ideally I would like to be able to see all the points spent on a single screen rather than clicking on individual orders.