How to show all products of a certain category in admin?

Like the subject says. I have no idea how to do this easily. The only way I found to get all products from a distinct category is to save an advanced search.

Does anyone know a better way, or do I have to save a search for every category I have made? Btw - this does not work all the time. There are products in my shop which won’t be listed when I search them in their category.

[quote name=‘Miss Marple’]Like the subject says. I have no idea how to do this easily. The only way I found to get all products from a distinct category is to save an advanced search.

Does anyone know a better way, or do I have to save a search for every category I have made? Btw - this does not work all the time. There are products in my shop which won’t be listed when I search them in their category.[/QUOTE]

Only way I know is Admin>Catalog>Products>Advanced search>Category + Subcategories tick box

In Catalog there is a number in each category that represents the number of products in that category. Click on the number to view the products.

[quote name=‘Tool Outfitters’]In Catalog there is a number in each category that represents the number of products in that category. Click on the number to view the products.[/quote]

That’s it! Thank you! :smiley: