How to show additional pictures in a tab?

I remember 2.0.13 was able to show extra pictures in a separate tab. Anyone knows how to do that with 2.0.14? Right now my images are thumbnailed below the main one.

Thanks.

PS: Anyone knows what “Display In stock as a field” does?

Did you try

In product details

Under Images

Additional images

Not sure if this is what you mean, but in 2.0.13 they showed the additional thumbnail images in a gallery type display. In 2.0.14 they allowed you to either use the new gallery style or to go back to the original style of having them all shown under the main image.

You can change this behavior with the “Display mini thumbnail images as a gallery” setting in the Appearance Settings area of the admin.

If you want them in an actual tab, next to description, etc. I haven’t seen them setup that way by default.

If my memory serves me correctly, I seen pictures in their own tab “Pictures” or something next to “Description” and “Features” tabs. Once you click on Pictures, you see kind of a table of pictures using large thumbs…

[quote name=‘TexasGuy’]If my memory serves me correctly, I seen pictures in their own tab “Pictures” or something next to “Description” and “Features” tabs. Once you click on Pictures, you see kind of a table of pictures using large thumbs…[/QUOTE]

Most likely what you saw was someone created a tab as an HTML block and used that to display their pictures, As far as I know, there has never been a “Pictures” tab available in the standard cart.

When “Display In stock as a field” is checked, your inventory is displayed in units; when unchecked, it is displayed as ‘in stock’ or ‘out of stock’. These settings only matter when “Enable inventory tracking” is checked in General Settings.

Bob