how to remove blocks

Hi Guys,

I have this problem with my 2.08 version - I don’t know how to remove blocks from search results, sign in page and my account page. There is not such an option in design-blocks - When I create a block for all pages, I can remove it from Products, Categories, Pages, Home page, Cart and Checkout, but I can’t from search results, sign in page and my account page.

Please advise

It’s not possible to remove them from that specific pages without afecting others as well, this because cs-cart doesn’t have tabs for “my account”, search results, etc.

Thanks, but there should be a solution.

really, nobody knows?

ok, I figured it out.

if somebody is interested: go to skins-blocks-locations-all pages - then you can pick and open the desired location e.g. left.tpl - open it and remove the block which is pissing you off… :slight_smile:

But that will remove that block from all pages as well…:rolleyes:

block stays on the pages which you can control home, products, categories, etc. :smiley:

[quote name=‘DonLuigi’]ok, I figured it out.

if somebody is interested: go to skins-blocks-locations-all pages - then you can pick and open the desired location e.g. left.tpl - open it and remove the block which is pissing you off… :)[/QUOTE]

Inside the folder there is nothing…

I delete the folder, but not working… any other solutions ?

It’s moved from the filesystem to the database. You’ll have to hunt it down there.

[quote name=‘tbirnseth’]It’s moved from the filesystem to the database. You’ll have to hunt it down there.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, but how ???