how to recieve e-mail when someone creates an account?

Untill now I was not able to make the changes and receiving an e-mail when a new user creates an account. I neet because I want to have somenone without acces to the site to call all the user who register. Please help! And another question, how to put a link in block title??? What changes to make? I think the field title must be changed to accept html code but I do not know where. I want to make some blocks Recomandation for this category. Can this be done? I think it is a good feature.

In Settings->General->Users/Cart you can try using “Administrator must activate new user accounts”

Notevery user is a buyer. I need all the users that create an account to send me e-mail.

Hello minute,

Thank you for your message.

Some code modifications are required to implement these features. We would be happy to assist you in this matter within our technical support service. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk if you have support credits or an active support period.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

See this post for the answer:

Easy way to Print Customer Information - Hints & Modifications - CS-Cart Community Forums

John