How To Put Categories On Left Side

I upgraded CS Cart and now I can’t figure out how to get the Categories to show on the left-side as they used to with the older version of CS-Cart I had. I think that view is much easier to navigate the site with compared to the current horizontal view.

I went into Layouts>Homepage, but I can’t seem to change the grid size. I want to make it so that the top scrolling banner is full width, and the bottom three boxes (benefits and guarantees I believe it’s called) are full width, but the content in between those two sections has the categories on the left side.

I think I figured it out on the ‘Products’ page, but can’t on the ‘Homepage’ page.

I’ve attached pictures for reference.

categories-side-1.jpg

categories-side-2.jpg

hi Tom,

for screen #2 for marked blocks you should create Grid 16 and inside it, create Grid 4 and Grid 12.

In Grid 4 you should put categories block

In Grid 12 you should put blocks “Main content”, “On sale” and others (if necessary).

if you need the categories block on every page, you will have to add it on every tab of the block manager (this is one of disadvantages of new block manager).

best regards,

WSA team

[quote name='Damir (WSA-team)' timestamp='1432902085' post='216341']

hi Tom,

for screen #2 for marked blocks you should create Grid 16 and inside it, create Grid 4 and Grid 12.

In Grid 4 you should put categories block

In Grid 12 you should put blocks “Main content”, “On sale” and others (if necessary).

if you need the categories block on every page, you will have to add it on every tab of the block manager (this is one of disadvantages of new block manager).

best regards,

WSA team

[/quote]

Thank you for the reply. I'll try and play around with the grid sizes. Much easier when someone explains it that way!

please check your personal messager.

best regards,

WSA team