How To Make Content In Product Description Responsive

Product info isnt resizing for mobile. Can't remember what I did last time, do I need to add another CSS rule or something?

Thanks

hi Sean,

please provide URL of product where the issue takes place.

best regards,

WSA team

Switch WYSIWYG editor to the source mode and make sure that the tags in product description do not contain CSS styles which define fixed or minimal width

The first product I’m looking at is

bump

please try to use “ty-table” css class for tables inside product description.

best regards,

WSA team

Please use “table” instead of “ty-table” for your skin

The thing is, before eCom Labs updated Cs Cart and the theme for us, everything was responsive anyway (apart from video which I had to edit some code for to make fit). I never had to do this before, content I created would automatically work between mobile and desktop.

I didn't have to change any table classes or anything else like that before so why isn't it working now?

If I have to edit a table class, am I not going to have edit every product on the website that has content within a table?

Just want to note that we did not updated the theme, but just installed the latest version of the theme provided by you. If you think that it was worked before, please contact theme developer

[quote name='SeanDigitalSave' timestamp='1437039248' post='223181']

If I have to edit a table class, am I not going to have edit every product on the website that has content within a table?

[/quote]

We have added a feature which adds required class to the tables automatically for you free of charge. Please take a look.

Thanks guys, tables are all repsonsive again. As always, your help exceeds expectations! :)