How To Let Customers Buy In Advance?

There are various products that we can not keep in stock, but if the customer orders then we can get it in stock quickly.

I would like to show on the product page that these products have X days restocking/delivery time, so that the customer can decide if this is acceptable enough to order.

After ordering, there should be a note on the order about the expected delivery time.

But there doesn't seem to be any functionality in CSC for this. There is a buy in advance function but this needs a set delivery date and a positive stock level. I have searched the forums and see that many people need this function. But I have not found a working addon for this yet.

Has anyone found a solution for this?

There is a preorder addon in the marketplace. Buy in advance actualy doesn’t do anything. It’s not functional.

The pre-order addon needs an availability date. This seems to be a different function than what I need.

I need a function that lets customers buy out of stock products and imposes an availability delay of a number of days for those products.

I have made a quick search over the marketplace and have not find such a module. Hire someone from this forum to perform this modification for you. We are always at your service.

There are various products that we can not keep in stock, but if the customer orders then we can get it in stock quickly.

I would like to show on the product page that these products have X days restocking/delivery time, so that the customer can decide if this is acceptable enough to order.

After ordering, there should be a note on the order about the expected delivery time.

But there doesn't seem to be any functionality in CSC for this. There is a buy in advance function but this needs a set delivery date and a positive stock level. I have searched the forums and see that many people need this function. But I have not found a working addon for this yet.

Has anyone found a solution for this?

Would the simple solution be to just add it to the promo text

A