How To Keep The Customer & Vendor Log In Info For 1 Month?

Hello

Does some one know how to keep the customer and vendor log in information on their computer for around 1 month with out enter the email and password again on the log in page? if a customer log in and save the password on their search engine, but next time, when the same customer want to log in and the search engine ask again to enter the email and password even if the customer have save on the last time, we need take out the verification code too on the log in page.

I have see a lot of the website can save the log in info automatic, the user just need click enter or log in, that's it, very easy and simple for user, don't lost time. But not for my website, so some one can help me for this setting?

My website is Enewwholesale.com with multi vendor 4.2.3

Thank in advance!

Franck

Please take a look

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1426239790' post='207860']

Please take a look

http://forum.cs-cart…__1#entry205652

[/quote]

Dear, can you check the image please? I have just add it. on my website if a customer log out, when the same customer need log in, then he need write the email and password again,even have click the “Remenber me”, but some website can rewrite automatic for the customer email and password on the log in page when a return customer come back on the same computer, the returning customer just need click on the “Log in” button to log in, very easy to use for each customer, don't need remember the password.

Can you show me how to do this please?

Thank

Franck

Actually it is a feature of the browser which works correctly on your website. Please check the image:

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1426499057' post='208048']

Actually it is a feature of the browser which works correctly on your website. Please check the image:

[url=“Clip2Net — screen capture tool for Windows, Android, iPad, Mac, Linux”]Clip2Net — screen capture tool for Windows, Android, iPad, Mac, Linux

[/quote]Yes, I see, thank very much.