How to install Languages

[quote name=‘whiplash13’]I completely agree with Sno. I have both the KB and Helpdesk addons and there was absolutely no performance change in our site before and after. You should also check your math my friend. If your site was going 100km/hour and went down 5% it would now run at 95km/hour not 5km/hour.[/QUOTE]

hi

do you have huge amounts of orders and customers in your system? did you notice the home page of the admin page slowing down?

sorry but

I wrote: “5% of the original speed”

5% of 100km per hour

or

0.05 X 100 = 5

i didn’t say 5% slower

maybe you confused of with off.

[quote name=‘ghsc’]hi

do you have huge amounts of orders and customers in your system? did you notice the home page of the admin page slowing down?

sorry but

I wrote: “5% of the original speed”

5% of 100km per hour

or

0.05 X 100 = 5

i didn’t say 5% slower

maybe you confused of with off.[/QUOTE]

I don’t have huge amounts of orders as of yet but I didn’t notice any performance difference in admin either after the install.

[quote name=‘ghsc’]the help desk made some pages really slow. order pages were extremely slow.[/QUOTE]

Again your issue is not the helpdesk addon, you have to understand the architecture of the code and the way it is structured that it cannot be the helpdesk addon because the code is not called, it is not invoked, nothing until you actually click on the helpdesk link is any code executed whatsoever. Technically it is impossible for the helpdesk addon to slow down your order pages.

No one else has reported this problem and none of my 20+ sites are slow, in fact they are blazing out of this world fast, which is actually surprising, let me know what you find out, Thanks - Sno