How to insert actors in a product like DVD ?

I want to make a DVD website. I am wondering how to insert the list of actors of a movie ?

I first thought using a product feature but these fields only allows to have one data in it. How can I have a field that will contain all the actors from the movie ? And of course i need a field for that, not to just insert them in the description field.

You could use the features as a checkbox and then edit the file to not show the checkbox. This would make it so that you can select multiple actors per movie.

Thanks,

Brandon

I have thought about using the checkbox option, but it's only useable with low amount of variants. Imagine when there's thousands of actors names… would be impossible to select :confused:

[quote name='brandonvd' timestamp='1341949695' post='140351']

You could use the features as a checkbox and then edit the file to not show the checkbox.[/quote]

By the way, do you know what file I have to edit to modify the way the checkboxes are displayed on the front page ?

If I remember correctly, skins/your-skin/customer/views/products/product_features.tpl

Thanks,

Brandon

[quote name='brandonvd' timestamp='1341998800' post='140411']

If I remember correctly, skins/your-skin/customer/views/products/product_features.tpl

[/quote]

Quite right. It's /skins/your-skin/customer/views/products/components/product_features.tpl

And modification works perfectly. Thank you for help about this.