How to impliment Java into a block

HI there

I need some help on how to impl;imenht the Java Script pasted below sop that the html pasted into a block would work.

Its a simple read more link wich expands when cliked.

I have tried all sorts but am not getting very far.

The Java code is:

[b]

[/b]

and the html to go into the HTML block is this:

[b]

Site Name is about helping you find the finer things in life. Whether you are looking for a gift for a loved one, A fantastic fashion item, a unique piece of furniture or art to create that perfect look in your home or just looking for inspiration, this is the place for you.

Click here to reveal content »

For unique and personalised gift ideas for the whole family, from a gift for children to trying to find that special gift for your significant other, Site Name is the place for you. You can use our gift suggestions page to help you decide or dive straight in and select that perfect gift from our range of unique and creative designers, suppliers and manufacturer.

You’ll never be stuck finding that perfect and original gift again!

[/b]

Any ideas or help would be appreciated?

Regards
Twist4D

What problem are you encountering? 'script' tags are valid html and are honored in html blocks.

Ive tried jsut putting the above code in a standard HTML block and I get errors.

HI there,

Found the issue. I had some stray tags in the code in the block HTML. All sorted now thankyou. Your reply was much appreciated.

Hello can you tell me how you solved this? Where did you placed the java code?

I hope you can help me because i'm searching for sometime for this option.

Greetings Jan Roel

[quote name='twist4d' timestamp='1341060637' post='139652']

HI there,

Found the issue. I had some stray tags in the code in the block HTML. All sorted now thankyou. Your reply was much appreciated.

[/quote]