How To Enable Snippets Stars

CS-Cart's implementation of Rich Snippets will display ratings and price on Bing search results.

You can test your results there.
But I think that putting the code into meta tags is not preferred by Google. I think they prefer the code to be inline with the appropriate field, i.e. title tag, price tag, qty tag, etc., rather than in a block of meta tags just plopped into the page.

I used to get stars, ratings, review, price, videos and quantity information displayed in my Google search results - before v4 was released. But, Google changed their conditions. Even my most savvy competitors lost this content in their results.

We have stars in Google SERP for some pages. But we use our own Google Rich Snippets addon.

Google doesn't like false review results and bans for it by cutting the stars.

If you have correct structured data (test it here), live reviews that you got naturally, and there are no stars in Google snippet, you may delete the microdata for some days. Then return it and wait for the Google indexing. Sometimes it helps.

Visit https://search.google.com/structured-data/testing-tooland throw in your product url it has many items that need fixing.. Prob due to changes in the itemprop (http://schema.org/Product) and Aggregate Offers, Reviews etc...

Hi eCom,

What about product rating? Is there any way to enable stars in google search? This is a must feature and other carts are supporting it.

I'm sure it will bring more traffic to the website.

Thanks,

X

Hi eCom,

What about product rating? Is there any way to enable stars in google search? This is a must feature and other carts are supporting it.

I'm sure it will bring more traffic to the website.

The code exists in CS-Cart out of the box. I have no idea why Google ignores it

Check the Google guidelines to the reviews you must have on your website to get the stars in the SERP snippet.

Google started to pay more attention to the quality reviews. Maybe the reason why you don't have stars in this issue.

Best regards,

Alt-team.

Hey Alt-team,

I'm interested in your addon, please check your PM as I have a few questions.

Cheers,
X

Hey Alt-team,

I'm interested in your addon, please check your PM as I have a few questions.

Cheers,
X

Yes, I have seen your message and answered it.

But, It's faster to contact us on Skype - altteam or at manager@alt-team.com

Best regards,

Alt-team.

I tried to add snippets stars but the problem is that at specific SERPs the snippets show up, other SERPs it won't. Kinda confusing