How To Edit The Order: Price, Shipping Fee, Tax, Discount

Hi

Some one can help me to how to edit the information on the order page of vendor: price, shipping fee, tax, discount…, because some time the buyer ask a discount or a free shipping, so the vendor need change the new amount or shipping fee on the order pages.

My website is multivendor 4.0

Thank for help!

I don't think that this is possible. The problem is that, unless you are processing payments manually, the customer's credit card has probably already been charged by the time the vendor sees the order.

[quote name='camerojo' timestamp='1417818253' post='198896']

I don't think that this is possible. The problem is that, unless you are processing payments manually, the customer's credit card has probably already been charged by the time the vendor sees the order.

[/quote]

Yes, we charge manually, do you know how to change please?

I must be missing something… Edit the order. You can then change pricing, taxes, shipping, etc.

A vendor in the MV edition is not able to edit an order. The store admin can - but the individual vendor does not see “Edit Order” as a menu drop down on his orders. I think that this is an oversight. I don't see why a vendor should not be able to edit his received orders

[quote name='tbirnseth' timestamp='1417828500' post='198902']

I must be missing something… Edit the order. You can then change pricing, taxes, shipping, etc.

[/quote]

Hi, do you know how to change for the each vendor can edit the order information on the order pages please? it's offline payment my website.

Thank

If you don't mind a custom change I can recommend the services of tbirnseth of EZ Merchant Solutions. He does excellent work at reasonable prices. He also provides prompt support for any work he does.

I would also recommend that you post this as a bug. CS Cart will probably reclassify it as a feature, but either way it is good to draw their attention to it. However. if you need a solution now, EZ Merchant Solutions is the way to go

[quote name='camerojo' timestamp='1417841550' post='198910']

If you don't mind a custom change I can recommend the services of tbirnseth of EZ Merchant Solutions. He does excellent work at reasonable prices. He also provides prompt support for any work he does.

I would also recommend that you post this as a bug. CS Cart will probably reclassify it as a feature, but either way it is good to draw their attention to it. However. if you need a solution now, EZ Merchant Solutions is the way to go

[/quote]

Thank, I will try

I don't have current MVE source in front of me right now, but I'd venture to guess that you can change the schema (in an addon or in distributed code) to allow vendors to edit an order.

But note that the reason it's not there is because there is one parent order where payment is done and multiple 'child orders' where shipment is done. Hence if the vendor changes the pricing in the order, it doesn't roll-up to the parent order (or may not).

I would be very careful on letting vendors adjust any of the original order information outside of quantity shipped and shipping method/tracking.

[quote name='tbirnseth' timestamp='1417903646' post='198963']

I don't have current MVE source in front of me right now, but I'd venture to guess that you can change the schema (in an addon or in distributed code) to allow vendors to edit an order.

But note that the reason it's not there is because there is one parent order where payment is done and multiple 'child orders' where shipment is done. Hence if the vendor changes the pricing in the order, it doesn't roll-up to the parent order (or may not).

I would be very careful on letting vendors adjust any of the original order information outside of quantity shipped and shipping method/tracking.

[/quote]

Dear EZ

Could you make this add on or modification for me please? we need all vendors to change those information, because sometime they don't have enough stock, or the customer ask free shipping or discount for the price, and we don't charge the commission on the sales amount.

Please send me back for the price for this add on or modification.

Thanks

Have following questions…

How is the site admin notified so they can go in and adjust the payment (possible refund). And if the price was increased, who contacts the customer to have them pay additional amounts?

Seems to me, the proper course would be for the vendor who can't fulfill the request should contact the admin to advise them of the adjustments and then the admin can adjust the order. Since they're going to have to adjust the order anyway, why open up the security issue of letting a vendor adjust the price of an item?

[quote name='tbirnseth' timestamp='1418076909' post='199133']

Have following questions…

How is the site admin notified so they can go in and adjust the payment (possible refund). And if the price was increased, who contacts the customer to have them pay additional amounts?

Seems to me, the proper course would be for the vendor who can't fulfill the request should contact the admin to advise them of the adjustments and then the admin can adjust the order. Since they're going to have to adjust the order anyway, why open up the security issue of letting a vendor adjust the price of an item?

[/quote]

Dear

We have make offline payment for the purchase order by buyer, when the vendor received the order, then the vendor have to check the stock if have enough or not, then the vendor contact the buyer by email or phone for the credit card information, some vendors ask the buyer to provide the credit card form and business license or seller's permit of the buyer, then the vendors charge the final amount in the vendor company with their credit card machine, all ours vendors have their credit card machine in their company, we don't charge for the sales amount, and we are not responsable for the charge back of fraud transaction, we don't take any commission from the vendor sales amount, so all ours vendors doing this work in their side, we can save a lot of time, because it's a wholesale business, it's different then retail, all registers buyer need provide seller's permit number, it's B2B only, almost 50% of order have to be modify in the wholesale business, some time buyer call the vendor for the discount or free shipping, then the vendor need edit the order.

Can you make this modification or make a add on for this please?

Thanks

i want this too