How To Edit The Information Text Of Shipping Options In Checkout Page

Hello :)

i’m writing to ask about this.

i wonder how to edit the information text of shipping options in checkout page

Red box line partial.

Best regards :)

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]Hello JUNG HOON SUNG,[/size][/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]You can find and edit this content in language variables.[/size][/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]Go to Admin panel. Choose Administartion → Languages → Translations and find the following variables:[/size][/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]shipping_tips[/size][/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]delivery_times_[/size][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]text[/size][/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]Best Regards, Alt-team.[/size][/font]

I have edited this in languages before but since the latest upgrade, it's converted back to this original text. Is there a way to change it using My Changes so it stays after upgrades?

[quote name='Brennie369' timestamp='1432216658' post='215256']

I have edited this in languages before but since the latest upgrade, it's converted back to this original text. Is there a way to change it using My Changes so it stays after upgrades?

[/quote]

I am afraid the My changes module will not help you here. But you can export language variables to csv files before the upgrade and import them back after the upgrade is completed. But I do not think that minor upgrades (like 4.3.1 → 4.3.1) will override language variables