How to edit shopping cart text

[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Hello,[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]We have been running CS Cart now for a few months and have 2 sites running off it[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]www.vxperformance.com[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]www.fordperformancestore.com[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Today I attempted to edit the text at the checkout which has a few small terms and conditions type things in it, finishing with a made up customer service number.[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Now I did a Google search and found a thread from this forum saying that you needed to go to ‘languages’ and delete the ‘_delivery_times_text’ language among a couple of other sections. I clicked delete and the text disappeared but now it has _delivery_times_text where the text was and the section in languages has disappeared :( I can’t work out how to get it back so I can edit it to something different. Have a made a mess of it?[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]If you go on either store and checkout as guest you will see what I mean.[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Sorry for the lack of proper terms I am not exactly brilliant with this stuff but think we have done ok with the websites in general. It is just the finishing touches we need to do now and I am having difficulty! [/font][/size][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Any help is much appreciated :)[/font]

The easiest thing would be to just put in a space instead of deleting the text. That should fix you up just fine.

Thanks,

Brandon

If you really, really wish to remove also the spaces, you need to remove the text marked with red

from skins/[SKIN_NAME]/custome/views/checkout/components/steps/step_three.tpl, just search for customer_notes and you will find

I hope that helps,

Vali