How To Edit Location Notification

Hi,

I have added the Vendor Location beta so that customers can see which vendors are near them. I want to be able to edit the notification that they see when permission is requested. Right now, it only says "this website wants to use your location". It's very generic and customers might not allow it. I want to add more details as to why the location will be used. For example, I want to say "website wants to use you location so we can show you the nearest sellers".

Appreciate your help.

Hi,

I have added the Vendor Location beta so that customers can see which vendors are near them. I want to be able to edit the notification that they see when permission is requested. Right now, it only says "this website wants to use your location". It's very generic and customers might not allow it. I want to add more details as to why the location will be used. For example, I want to say "website wants to use you location so we can show you the nearest sellers".

Appreciate your help.

Hello,

I suppose you mean standard browser notification that is not controlled by the code. As an alternative, you can display your own message somewhere at the storefront, for example, via block.

Thanks