How To Disable The Payment Processing Step?

[color=#444444][font=Calibri, sans-serif][size=4]

Hi[/size][/font][/color]

Does some one can how me how to disable the online payment processing step for my website? I have try with this one: admin back office > payment methods > credit card > edit > general > processor > offline > save > clear cache, but it's not work (when i try to place or order, they ask me for the payment with credit card), do i make something wrong or have another way to disable this step??? or my website have a bug???[/size][/font][/color]

Because my website don't need the payment processing when a customer buy some thing.[/size][/font][/color]

My website is Enewwholesale.com multi vendor 4.2.3[/size][/font][/color]

Thanks in advance[/size][/font][/color]

Franck[/size][/font][/color]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]Just go to [color=#444444]“administration > payment methods” and change Active to Disabled for Credit Card[/color][/size][/font]

On the Administration → Payment methods page disable all existent payment methods and create a new offline one with the cc_outside.tpl template. It should help

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1421920121' post='203172']

On the Administration → Payment methods page disable all existent payment methods and create a new offline one with the cc_outside.tpl template. It should help

[/quote] good, it's work, thanks

We are glad to help you!

Great Answers.

Please help me as well.

How to remove step 3 i.e. Shipping Option from checkout process.

[quote name='Sumit' timestamp='1427488876' post='209355']

Great Answers.

Please help me as well.

How to remove step 3 i.e. Shipping Option from checkout process.

[/quote]

There is no way to completely remove the 3rd step. You can only disable shipping on the Settings → Shipping settings page. But the 3rd step will contain Customer notes field in this case

If it does not suit you, additional code modifications are required. Feel free to contact us to get a free quote

Hi, we are researching this topic.. Is it possible to disable the actual payment processing action, but still keep all the steps requiring the customer to insert their payment info? We want all the credit card info to still be collected, but not process the payment. We will have the vendor process the payment on their own method. So after the order has been placed on our website, the vendor will receive notification that includes the buyer's credit card info. Then the vendor can process the payment on their own machine or own payment processor. Is this possible?

Just add offline payment method with the cc.tpl template

http://prntscr.com/dwnc81

Note that it will be also require to disable the Remove CC info for the corresponding order statuses

http://prntscr.com/dwnciq