How To Develope A Multi-Storefront And Multi-Vendor Marketplace?

Hi,

We have a Multi-Vendor Marketplace and we need to make it also Multi-Storefront; in which each sub Storefront will be in a sub-domain and mainly for selected countries.

Similar to CS-Cart Ultimate, except each sub Storefront is a separate Multi-Vendor Marketplace.

Any advise would be really helpful.

Thanks

It is not easy and cheap task, but it is possible. Please also note that according to CS-Cart policy you should have both CS-Cart Ultimate and Multi-Vendor licenses for this project

It is not easy and cheap task, but it is possible. Please also note that according to CS-Cart policy you should have both CS-Cart Ultimate and Multi-Vendor licenses for this project

Yes I agree and I already know that.

But I believe it should be within a reasonable range for those who understand this requirement. Having a Multi-Storefront option is a common need nowadays ..

So I need to see what are our options to doing that.

So I need to see what are our options to doing that.

Your only option is this addon which will turn your CS-Cart into multi-vendor marketplace with no admin backend.

https://store.webkul.com/CS-Cart-Multi-Vendor-Marketplace.html

Have read somewhere that it will work with Ultimate CS-Cart... or the support guy told me so. Contact their Sales and ask your questions.