How To Delete Order Statuses

How do I delete some of the order statuses that I do not want. I just cannot find out how. You can add,edit and change emails, but no way to delete them.

Also, the recent orders list of statuses are all lined up in several rolls on the admin entry, landing page. Can't those be in a drop down so they don't take up so much room? It looks a lot tacky and takes up so much room.

MsKitti

Doc1.pdf

How do I delete some of the order statuses that I do not want. I just cannot find out how. You can add,edit and change emails, but no way to delete them.

Also, the recent orders list of statuses are all lined up in several rolls on the admin entry, landing page. Can't those be in a drop down so they don't take up so much room? It looks a lot tacky and takes up so much room.

Only statuses added by administrator can be deleted. There is no ability to delete default statuses. You can delete them from database, but it can cause issues with store

That is crazy we cannot delete statuses. Some of us don't use cscarts chosen statuses. Can I rename them so we can at least use them. And what about the dropdown I had mentioned in my earlier post.

MsKitti

That is crazy we cannot delete statuses. Some of us don't use cscarts chosen statuses. Can I rename them so we can at least use them. And what about the dropdown I had mentioned in my earlier post.

MsKitti

Ye syou can rename them and also decide whether the customer gets emails etc. And rememeber there are 2 types of order statuses.

As for your dropdown issue can you be more clear and also remember this is a community forum and NOT direct cs cart.

Chill

To rename order statuses please go to Administration -> Order statuses page and click on the desired status

As for dropdown, additional custom development work is required. It is not possible out of the box